2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 11 - COUNTY OFFICERS
- Section 4-11-10. Time for commencement of terms of county officers.
- Section 4-11-20. Filling vacancies in county offices; term of office of appointees; duties and liabilities.
- Section 4-11-30. Recommendation of certain legislative delegations as to appointment; procedures.
- Section 4-11-40. Removing county officer; filling vacancy.
- Section 4-11-50. Each county shall have farm and home demonstration agents.
- Section 4-11-60. County officers shall keep records of moneys received or due as pay for services; violations.
- Section 4-11-65. Purchase of fidelity bond for certain officials.
- Section 4-11-70. County officers shall transmit copies of financial records to certain persons.
- Section 4-11-80. County supervisor shall keep account of county officers' financial records.
- Section 4-11-90. Repealed by 1992 Act No. 264, Section 2, eff February 19, 1992.
- Section 4-11-100. Transfer and disposition of certain unclaimed funds which have been invested or loaned out.
- Section 4-11-110. Subsequent claim of transferred funds by owner.
- Section 4-11-120. County officers shall keep accounts of transferred funds.
- Section 4-11-130. Disbursing officers shall not exceed or transfer appropriations; violations; suspension by Governor.
- Section 4-11-140. Intermingling official funds with private funds prohibited; violations; intent of section.
- Section 4-11-150. Consequences of failure to remit funds.
- Section 4-11-160. Charging off of losses in county offices with approval of county council.
- Section 4-11-170. Extra allowance to salaried officers forbidden.
- Section 4-11-265. Budget authority of governing body of special purpose district; referenda.
- Section 4-11-290. Dissolution of special purpose districts; procedures; disposition of assets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.