2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 13 - CLAIMS AGAINST COUNTIES
- Section 4-13-10. Claims shall be itemized and verified.
- Section 4-13-20. Claims filed by court clerk, sheriff or magistrate require additional oath.
- Section 4-13-30. Claims of certain county officers and physicians for post mortems.
- Section 4-13-40. "File Book" of claims.
- Section 4-13-50. Memorandum of time of presentment and name of claimant must appear in minutes.
- Section 4-13-60. Custody of claim; withdrawal from custody.
- Section 4-13-70. Time when claims shall be barred.
- Section 4-13-80. Governing body shall disallow certain claims; only legal and verified claims shall be allowed.
- Section 4-13-90. Fees shall not be paid by county in connection with proof of claims.
- Section 4-13-100. Drawing of orders on county treasurer.
- Section 4-13-110. Repealed by 1993 Act No. 100, Section 1, eff June 14, 1993.
- Section 4-13-120. Copies of claims approved by county authorities shall be delivered to legislative delegation.
- Section 4-13-130. Publication of list of claims audited.
- Section 4-13-140. Failure to publish list of claims audited.
- Section 4-13-150. Designation of accounts allowed; copies; endorsements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.