2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-8 - Milk Gathering Stations
- Section 4-8-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-8-2 - License required - Application.
- Section 4-8-3 - Issuance of license - Terms.
- Section 4-8-4 - Proof of financial security.
- Section 4-8-5 - Statements of defaulted claims against licensees.
- Section 4-8-6 - Action to determine amounts due creditors of licensees.
- Section 4-8-7 - Liability of sureties.
- Section 4-8-8 - Statement of disbursements - Additional bonds.
- Section 4-8-9 - Schedule of prices - Accounts of purchases.
- Section 4-8-10 - Record of transactions - Periodical statements to sellers.
- Section 4-8-11 - Applications for investigation.
- Section 4-8-12 - Investigative powers of director.
- Section 4-8-13 - Adjustments and hearings on complaints.
- Section 4-8-14 - Grounds for denial or revocation of license.
- Section 4-8-15 - Judicial review of decisions refusing or revoking licenses.
- Section 4-8-16 - Penalties for violations.
- Section 4-8-17 - Disposition of fines.
- Section 4-8-18 - Employment of help by director - Expenses.
- Section 4-8-19 - Other laws preserved - Producers exempt.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.