2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-9 - Biological Products
- Section 4-9-1 - Products to be labeled.
- Section 4-9-2 - Authorization for distribution of products sold or given away.
- Section 4-9-3 - Use and disposition of products - Records and reports.
- Section 4-9-4 - Repealed.
- Section 4-9-5 - Repealed.
- Section 4-9-6 - Repealed.
- Section 4-9-7 - Repealed.
- Section 4-9-8 - Treatment of animals to prevent normal reaction to tests - Sale or removal of reactors.
- Section 4-9-9 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 4-9-10 - Prosecution of violations.
- Section 4-9-11 - Federal approval of vaccines required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.