2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-7 - Livestock Dealers
- Section 4-7-1 - License required.
- Section 4-7-2 - Rules and regulations - Terms of licenses - License and renewal fees.
- Section 4-7-3 - Revocation or suspension of license.
- Section 4-7-4 - Dealing without license.
- Section 4-7-5 - Compliance with importation regulations.
- Section 4-7-6 - Definitions.
- Section 4-7-7 - Director to supervise movement of livestock.
- Section 4-7-8 - Application for license.
- Section 4-7-9 - 4-7-12 - Repealed..
- Section 4-7-13 - Revocation of license - Hearing.
- Section 4-7-14 - Vehicle number plates.
- Section 4-7-15 - Display of license.
- Section 4-7-16 - License plate fees.
- Section 4-7-17 - Bill of sale required.
- Section 4-7-18 - Exceptions from provisions.
- Section 4-7-19 - Administration - Rules and regulations.
- Section 4-7-20 - Enforcement.
- Section 4-7-21 - Repealed.
- Section 4-7-22 - Treble damages in civil action by producer - Alternative remedy.
- Section 4-7-23 - Penalty for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.