2011 New Mexico Statutes
Chapter 47: Property Law
Article 6: County Subdivisions, 47-6-1 through 47-6-29
- Section 47-6-1: Short title.
- Section 47-6-2: Definitions.
- Section 47-6-3: Final plat; description.
- Section 47-6-4: Final plat acknowledgment; affidavit.
- Section 47-6-5: Dedication for public use; maintenance.
- Section 47-6-6: Filing with county clerk; duties of county clerk.
- Section 47-6-7: Vacation of plats; approval; duties of county clerk; effect.
- Section 47-6-8: Requirements prior to sale, lease or other conveyance.
- Section 47-6-9: Subdivision regulation; county authority.
- Section 47-6-9.1: Merger of contiguous parcels; prohibition.
- Section 47-6-10: County subdivision regulations; hearings; appeal.
- Section 47-6-11: Preliminary plat approval; summary review.
- Section 47-6-11.1: Expiration of preliminary plat.
- Section 47-6-11.2: Water permit required for final plat approval.
- Section 47-6-11.3: Approval of final plats.
- Section 47-6-12: , 47-6-13 Repealed.
- Section 47-6-14: Public hearings on preliminary plats.
- Section 47-6-15: Appeals.
- Section 47-6-16: Succeeding subdivisions.
- Section 47-6-17: Disclosure.
- Section 47-6-18: Advertising standards.
- Section 47-6-19: Road development.
- Section 47-6-20: Public agencies required to provide counties with information.
- Section 47-6-21: Information reports.
- Section 47-6-22: Time limit on administrative action.
- Section 47-6-23: Right of inspection; rescission.
- Section 47-6-24: Schedule of compliance.
- Section 47-6-25: Suspension of right of sale.
- Section 47-6-25.1: Attorney general; district attorneys; investigation.
- Section 47-6-26: Injunctive relief; mandamus.
- Section 47-6-27: Criminal penalties.
- Section 47-6-27.1: Private remedies.
- Section 47-6-27.2: Approval necessary for utility connection.
- Section 47-6-28: Use of fees.
- Section 47-6-29: Jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Mexico may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.