2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 3 - Public Buildings and Other Facilities
Subchapter 20 - -- Energy Conservation in Public Buildings
- § 22-3-2001 - Legislative findings.
- § 22-3-2002 - Definitions.
- § 22-3-2003 - The Sustainable Energy-Efficient Buildings Program.
- § 22-3-2004 - Standards for a major facility or a major renovation.
- § 22-3-2005 - Purchase of a constructed or renovated building.
- § 22-3-2006 - Program to manage energy usage of public agencies.
- § 22-3-2007 - Application to historic and unique buildings.
- § 22-3-2008 - Advisory committee for the Arkansas Energy Office of the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
- § 22-3-2009 - Rules.
- § 22-3-2010 - Performance review -- Report.
- § 22-3-2011 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.