2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 3 - Public Buildings and Other Facilities
Subchapter 20 - -- Energy Conservation in Public Buildings
§ 22-3-2009 - Rules.
(a) The Arkansas Energy Office shall:
(1) Adopt rules for the implementation of operation and maintenance energy conservation measures in a public building; and
(2) Develop or revise the Arkansas Energy Office's architectural and engineering standards to provide assistance in determining:
(A) Which energy conservation measures are best suited to the unique characteristics of each building; and
(B) The specifications for the energy conservation measures under this subchapter; and
(3) Adopt rules for the development of education and training requirements for the various personnel that may be involved in a major facility or a major renovation under this subchapter.
(b) The Arkansas Energy Office may adopt:
(1) Rules to implement this subchapter; and
(2) Architectural or engineering standards as needed to implement this section.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.