2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 3 - Public Buildings and Other Facilities
Subchapter 20 - -- Energy Conservation in Public Buildings
§ 22-3-2010 - Performance review -- Report.
(a) The Arkansas Energy Office, to the extent funds are available, shall conduct a performance review of the Sustainable Energy-Efficient Buildings Program that includes at least the following:
(1) An identification of the costs of implementing energy-efficient and water-efficient building standards in the design and construction of a major facility or major renovation;
(2) An identification of the operating savings attributable to the implementation of energy-efficient and water-efficient building standards, including without limitation savings in energy, water, utility, and maintenance costs;
(3) An identification of any impact on employee productivity from the application of the standards under this subchapter; and
(4) An evaluation of the effectiveness of the application of the standards under this subchapter.
(b) No later than December 1, 2010, and each year thereafter, the Arkansas Energy Office and each institution of higher education shall report to the cochairs of the Legislative Council its:
(1) Findings under subsection (a) of this section; and
(2) Recommended changes, if any.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.