2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 3 - Public Buildings and Other Facilities
Subchapter 20 - -- Energy Conservation in Public Buildings
§ 22-3-2002 - Definitions.
As used in this subchapter:
(1) "Institution of higher education" means a state-supported university or college;
(2) "Life-cycle cost analysis" means an analytical technique that considers the costs of owning, using, and operating a facility over its economic life including without limitation:
(A) Initial costs;
(B) System repair and replacement costs;
(C) Maintenance costs;
(D) Operating costs, including energy costs; and
(E) Salvage value;
(3) (A) "Major facility" means a construction project larger than twenty thousand (20,000) gross square feet of occupied or conditioned space.
(B) "Major facility" does not include a transmitter building or a pumping station;
(4) "Major renovation" means a building renovation project that:
(A) Costs more than fifty percent (50%) of its current replacement value;
(B) Is larger than twenty thousand (20,000) gross square feet of occupied or conditioned space; and
(C) Is funded in whole or in part by the state;
(5) "Public agency" means a state agency, office, officer, board, department, or commission; and
(6) "Sustainable, energy-efficient public building" means a public building that, by complying with this subchapter, has the most economical energy and water efficiency for that type of building.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.