2012 Arkansas Code
Title 22 - Public Property
Chapter 3 - Public Buildings and Other Facilities
Subchapter 20 - -- Energy Conservation in Public Buildings
§ 22-3-2005 - Purchase of a constructed or renovated building.
(a) A public agency shall not purchase a building that:
(1) Did not meet the design and construction standards that were applicable for a comparable building at the time of its construction; or
(2) Had a major renovation that did not meet the standard for energy and water efficiency that was applicable for a comparable building at the time of the major renovation.
(b) This section does not apply to:
(1) The purchase of a building that has historic, architectural, or cultural significance;
(2) A building that is acquired by devise or gift; or
(3) A building that is purchased for demolition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.