2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Article 1. Interest.
- Article 2. Collection of Advance Interest.
- Article 3. Merchandise.
- Article 4. Funerals.
- Article 5. Regulation of Motor Vehicle Repairs.
- Article 6. Motor Vehicle Warranties.
- Article 7. Used Vehicle Sales in Emission Inspection Areas.
- Article 8. Rental Car Fees.
- Article 9. Copyright Royalties and Licensing.
- Article 10. Warranties For Assistive Technology Devices and Mobility Aids.
- Article 11. Distributorships.
- Article 12. Deceptive Acts or Practices Relating to Spyware.
- Article 13. Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.