2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 45. Trade Practices
Article 1. Interest.
- Sec. 45.45.010. Legal rate of interest; prepayment of interest.
- Sec. 45.45.020. Higher rate of interest prohibited.
- Sec. 45.45.030. Action for recovery of double amount of usurious interest paid.
- Sec. 45.45.040. Usurious rate as working forfeiture of entire interest.
- Sec. 45.45.050. Recovery by assignee of usurious contract of amount paid.
- Sec. 45.45.060. Contract not usurious because of agreement to pay taxes.
- Sec. 45.45.070. Enforcement of contracts entered into under AS 45.45.060.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.