2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 45. Trade Practices
Article 9. Copyright Royalties and Licensing.
- Sec. 45.45.500. Notice required before contract.
- Sec. 45.45.510. Minimum contents of royalties contracts.
- Sec. 45.45.520. Collection of royalties.
- Sec. 45.45.530. Prohibited practices.
- Sec. 45.45.550. Private action.
- Sec. 45.45.560. Exemptions.
- Sec. 45.45.570. Construction.
- Sec. 45.45.590. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.