2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 45. Trade Practices
Article 10. Warranties For Assistive Technology Devices and Mobility Aids.
- Sec. 45.45.600. Express warranty required.
- Sec. 45.45.610. Repairs of nonconformities.
- Sec. 45.45.620. Returns of nonrepairable goods; refunds.
- Sec. 45.45.630. Procedures for returns and refunds.
- Sec. 45.45.640. Lease unenforceable after refund.
- Sec. 45.45.650. Limits on sale or lease of returned equipment.
- Sec. 45.45.660. Rights may not be waived.
- Sec. 45.45.670. No limitation of other rights.
- Sec. 45.45.680. Action for damages authorized.
- Sec. 45.45.690. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.