2019 Alaska Statutes
Title 45. Trade and Commerce
Chapter 45. Trade Practices
Article 6. Motor Vehicle Warranties.
- Sec. 45.45.300. Repairs required.
- Sec. 45.45.305. Replacement or refund.
- Sec. 45.45.310. Notice by owner.
- Sec. 45.45.315. Exceptions.
- Sec. 45.45.320. Presumption.
- Sec. 45.45.325. Parts availability.
- Sec. 45.45.330. Failure to replace or refund.
- Sec. 45.45.335. Resale without disclosure prohibited.
- Sec. 45.45.340. Other rights and remedies.
- Sec. 45.45.345. Repair facilities.
- Sec. 45.45.350. Reimbursement of shipping costs.
- Sec. 45.45.355. Arbitration or mediation.
- Sec. 45.45.360. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alaska may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.