2019 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
- Chapter 1 - Marriage.
- Chapter 2 - Divorce and Alimony.
- Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
- Chapter 3A - Alabama Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- Chapter 3B - Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act.
- Chapter 3C - Alabama Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act.
- Chapter 3D - Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- Chapter 4 - Husband and Wife.
- Chapter 5 - Protection From Abuse.
- Chapter 5A - Family Violence Protection Order Enforcement Act.
- Chapter 5B - Uniform Intrastate Enforcement of Domestic Violence Protection Orders.
- Chapter 6 - Domestic Violence Facilities.
- Chapter 7 - Domestic Violence Shelter Standards.
- Chapter 8 - Family Resource Centers.
- Chapter 9 - Domestic Violence Fatality Review Teams.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.