2019 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3C - Alabama Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act.
- Section 30-3C-1 - Short title.
- Section 30-3C-2 - Definitions.
- Section 30-3C-3 - Cooperation and communication among courts.
- Section 30-3C-4 - Actions for abduction prevention measures.
- Section 30-3C-5 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 30-3C-6 - Contents of petition.
- Section 30-3C-7 - Factors to determine risk of abduction.
- Section 30-3C-8 - Emergency measures to prevent abduction.
- Section 30-3C-9 - Hearing on petition to prevent abduction.
- Section 30-3C-10 - Duration of abduction prevention order.
- Section 30-3C-11 - Costs, fees, and expenses.
- Section 30-3C-12 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 30-3C-13 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.