2019 Code of Alabama
Title 31 - Military Affairs and Civil Defense.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Military Code.
- Chapter 2A - Military Justice.
- Chapter 3 - Compensation for Death of National Guardsmen.
- Chapter 4 - Armory Commission.
- Chapter 5 - Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- Chapter 5A - State Veterans' Homes.
- Chapter 6 - Veterans' and Dependents' Educational Benefits.
- Chapter 7 - Bonus for Southeast Asian War Prisoners.
- Chapter 8 - Pensions for Widows of Confederate Veterans.
- Chapter 9 - Emergency Management.
- Chapter 9A - Alabama Homeland Security Act of 2003.
- Chapter 9B - Disaster Shelters for Individuals With Medical Needs.
- Chapter 9C - Emergency Communication Services.
- Chapter 10 - National Guard Educational Assistance.
- Chapter 11 - The National Guard Mutual Assistance Counter-Drug Compact Law.
- Chapter 12 - Preservation of Rights and Benefits During Military Service.
- Chapter 12A - Licensure and Academic Credit for Discharged Military Service Members.
- Chapter 13 - Illegal Immigration.
- Chapter 14 - Alabama Job Creation an Dmilitary Stability Commission.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.