2019 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 5 - Protection From Abuse.
- Section 30-5-1 - Short title; construction; purposes.
- Section 30-5-2 - Definitions.
- Section 30-5-3 - Jurisdiction; request for protection order; venue; other actions; residency.
- Section 30-5-4 - Remedies and relief; duty to inform court of pending proceedings, litigation, etc.; previous court orders; issuance of orders.
- Section 30-5-5 - Petition for relief, disclosure of information; costs and fees.
- Section 30-5-6 - Hearing on petition; temporary orders.
- Section 30-5-7 - Ex parte orders or modification of protection order.
- Section 30-5-8 - Copies of order issued to certain persons; format of order.
- Section 30-5-9 - Penalties.
- Section 30-5-10 - Rules of Civil Procedure to apply; rights, remedies, etc., of defendant.
- Section 30-5-11 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.