2019 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 6 - Domestic Violence Facilities.
- Section 30-6-1 - Definitions.
- Section 30-6-2 - Legislative intent.
- Section 30-6-3 - Duties of office; exemptions.
- Section 30-6-4 - Duties of ACADV.
- Section 30-6-5 - Report.
- Section 30-6-6 - Establishment and funding of facilities.
- Section 30-6-7 - Limitations on appropriation and expenditure of funds.
- Section 30-6-8 - Disclosure of information.
- Section 30-6-9 - Law enforcement officer to advise person of available facility.
- Section 30-6-10 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 30-6-11 - Disposition of funds.
- Section 30-6-12 - Immunity from civil liability.
- Section 30-6-13 - Construction of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.