2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 6 - Offenses Involving Danger to the Person.
- Article 1 - Homicide.
- Article 2 - Assaults.
- Article 3 - Kidnapping, Unlawful Imprisonment and Related Offenses.
- Article 4 - Sexual Offenses.
- Article 4A - Sexual Offenses by School Employees Involving a Student.
- Article 5 - Stalking and Aggravated Stalking.
- Article 6 - Sex Offenses By Computer Use Involving a Child.
- Article 6A - Solicitation of Children by Electronic Means.
- Article 7 - Domestic Violence in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Degrees.
- Article 7A - Domestic Violence Protection Order Enforcement Act.
- Article 8 - Human Trafficking.
- Article 8A - National Human Trafficking Resource Center Hotline Notice.
- Article 8B - Alabama Human Trafficking Safe Harbor Act.
- Article 9 - Protecting Alabama's Elders Act.
- Article 10 - Bestiality.
- Article 11 - Additional Sexual Offenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.