2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Principles of Criminal Liability.
- Chapter 3 - Defenses.
- Chapter 4 - Inchoate Crimes.
- Chapter 5 - Punishments and Sentences.
- Chapter 6 - Offenses Involving Danger to the Person.
- Chapter 7 - Offenses Involving Damage to and Intrusion Upon Property.
- Chapter 8 - Offenses Involving Theft.
- Chapter 9 - Forgery and Fraudulent Practices.
- Chapter 10 - Offenses Against Public Administration.
- Chapter 11 - Offenses Against Public Order and Safety.
- Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
- Chapter 13 - Offenses Against the Family.
- Chapter 14 - Miscellaneous Offenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.