2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 6 - Offenses Involving Danger to the Person.
Article 9 - Protecting Alabama's Elders Act.
- Section 13A-6-190 - Short title.
- Section 13A-6-191 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-6-192 - Elder abuse and neglect - First degree.
- Section 13A-6-193 - Elder abuse and neglect - Second degree.
- Section 13A-6-194 - Elder abuse and neglect - Third degree.
- Section 13A-6-195 - Financial exploitation of an elderly person - First degree.
- Section 13A-6-196 - Financial exploitation of an elderly person - Second degree.
- Section 13A-6-197 - Financial exploitation of an elderly person - Third degree.
- Section 13A-6-198 - Financial exploitation of an elderly person - Prosecution.
- Section 13A-6-199 - Liability of persons reporting or investigating violations.
- Section 13A-6-200 - Remedies.
- Section 13A-6-201 - Liability of physicians.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.