2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 6 - Offenses Involving Danger to the Person.
Article 2 - Assaults.
- Section 13A-6-20 - Assault in the first degree.
- Section 13A-6-21 - Assault in the second degree.
- Section 13A-6-22 - Assault in the third degree.
- Section 13A-6-23 - Menacing.
- Section 13A-6-24 - Reckless endangerment.
- Section 13A-6-25 - Criminal coercion.
- Section 13A-6-26 - Compelling streetgang membership.
- Section 13A-6-27 - Use of pepper spray, etc.
- Section 13A-6-28 - Cross or American flag burning.
- Section 13A-6-29 - Administration of medication by owner, operator, or employee of child care facility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.