2019 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 6 - Offenses Involving Danger to the Person.
Article 4A - Sexual Offenses by School Employees Involving a Student.
- Section 13A-6-80 - Applicability; definitions.
- Section 13A-6-81 - School employee engaging in a sex act with a student under the age of 19 years.
- Section 13A-6-82 - School employee having sexual contact with a student under the age of 19 years.
- Section 13A-6-82.1 - School employee distributing obscene material to a student.
- Section 13A-6-83 - Paid administrative leave; disciplinary action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.