2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 9A - Alabama Limited Partnership Law.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Formation; Certificate of Formation and other Filings.
- Article 3 - Limited Partners.
- Article 4 - General Partners.
- Article 5 - Contributions and Distributions.
- Article 6 - Dissociation.
- Article 7 - Transferable Interests and Rights of Transferees and Creditors.
- Article 8 - Dissolution and Winding Up.
- Article 9 - Actions by Partners.
- Article 10 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Article 11 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.