2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 9A - Alabama Limited Partnership Law.
Article 6 - Dissociation.
- Section 10A-9A-6.01 - Dissociation as a limited partner.
- Section 10A-9A-6.02 - Effect of dissociation as limited partner.
- Section 10A-9A-6.03 - Dissociation as a general partner.
- Section 10A-9A-6.04 - Person's power to dissociate as general partner; wrongful dissociation.
- Section 10A-9A-6.05 - Effect of dissociation as general partner.
- Section 10A-9A-6.06 - Power to bind and liability to limited partnership before dissolution of partnership of person dissociated as general partner.
- Section 10A-9A-6.07 - Liability to other persons of person dissociated as general partner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.