2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 9A - Alabama Limited Partnership Law.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 10A-9A-1.01 - Short title.
- Section 10A-9A-1.02 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-9A-1.03 - Knowledge and notice.
- Section 10A-9A-1.04 - Nature and purpose.
- Section 10A-9A-1.05 - Powers; indemnification.
- Section 10A-9A-1.06 - Governing law.
- Section 10A-9A-1.07 - Supplemental principles of law; rate of interest.
- Section 10A-9A-1.08 - Effect of partnership agreement; nonwaivable provisions.
- Section 10A-9A-1.09 - Partnership agreement; effect on limited partnership and persons admitted as partners.
- Section 10A-9A-1.10 - Partnership agreement; effect on third parties and relationship to writings effective on behalf of limited partnership.
- Section 10A-9A-1.11 - Required information.
- Section 10A-9A-1.12 - Transactions of partner with partnership.
- Section 10A-9A-1.13 - Dual capacity.
- Section 10A-9A-1.14 - Consent and proxies of partners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.