2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 9A - Alabama Limited Partnership Law.
Article 4 - General Partners.
- Section 10A-9A-4.01 - Admission of general partner.
- Section 10A-9A-4.02 - General partner agent of limited partnership.
- Section 10A-9A-4.03 - Limited partnership liable for general partner's actionable conduct.
- Section 10A-9A-4.04 - General partner's liability.
- Section 10A-9A-4.05 - Actions by and against partnership and partners.
- Section 10A-9A-4.06 - Management rights of general partner.
- Section 10A-9A-4.07 - Right of general partner and former general partner to information.
- Section 10A-9A-4.08 - General standards of general partner's conduct.
- Section 10A-9A-4.09 - Reliance on reports and information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.