2019 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 9A - Alabama Limited Partnership Law.
Article 3 - Limited Partners.
- Section 10A-9A-3.01 - Admission of limited partner.
- Section 10A-9A-3.02 - No right or power as limited partner to bind limited partnership.
- Section 10A-9A-3.03 - No liability as limited partner for limited partnership obligation.
- Section 10A-9A-3.04 - Right of limited partner and former limited partner to information.
- Section 10A-9A-3.05 - Limited duties of limited partners.
- Section 10A-9A-3.06 - Person erroneously believing self to be limited partner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.