2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 18B - ALABAMA FORENSIC SCIENCES BOND AUTHORITY.
- Section 16-18B-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 16-18B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-18B-3 - Authorization and procedure for incorporations; application.
- Section 16-18B-4 - Certificate of incorporation.
- Section 16-18B-5 - Members; officers; quorum; vacancies; salaries; record of proceedings.
- Section 16-18B-6 - Powers of authority.
- Section 16-18B-7 - Bonds - Issuance and sale.
- Section 16-18B-8 - Bonds - Payment of principal, premium, and interest; records.
- Section 16-18B-9 - Bonds - Redemption.
- Section 16-18B-10 - Bonds - Execution; facsimiles; validity.
- Section 16-18B-11 - Alabama Forensic Sciences Bond Fund.
- Section 16-18B-12 - Use of proceeds from bonds.
- Section 16-18B-13 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 16-18B-14 - Exemption from taxes; use of bonds as security; investment of funds.
- Section 16-18B-15 - Contracts to be in writing.
- Section 16-18B-16 - Appropriation and allocation of funds.
- Section 16-18B-17 - Dissolution of corporation.
- Section 16-18B-18 - Diversity of corporation.
- Section 16-18B-19 - Exemption from federal income taxation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.