2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 19 - LOCAL AID TO STATE EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
- Section 16-19-1 - Definitions.
- Section 16-19-2 - Counties and municipalities authorized to make appropriations and donations to state educational institutions.
- Section 16-19-3 - Issuance of warrants authorized.
- Section 16-19-4 - Pledge of revenues for payment of warrants.
- Section 16-19-5 - County general obligation warrants to constitute preferred claim; issuance deemed audit and allowance of claim.
- Section 16-19-6 - Provisions of chapter control over inconsistent legislation; Section 11-8-10 inapplicable.
- Section 16-19-7 - Warrants deemed issued for purpose of constructing, etc., schoolhouses.
- Section 16-19-8 - Powers cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.