2018 Code of Alabama
Title 16 - EDUCATION.
Chapter 18A - PRIVATE COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES FACILITIES AUTHORITY.
- Section 16-18A-1 - Short title.
- Section 16-18A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 16-18A-3 - Creation of authority; members, organization, etc.
- Section 16-18A-4 - Powers and duties.
- Section 16-18A-5 - Revenue bonds - Issuance; negotiable, forms, terms, etc.; refunding bonds; security.
- Section 16-18A-6 - Revenue bonds - Contracts to secure payment.
- Section 16-18A-7 - Revenue bonds - Creation of statutory mortgage lien; recording.
- Section 16-18A-8 - Use of proceeds from sale.
- Section 16-18A-9 - Exemptions from taxation, fees and costs.
- Section 16-18A-10 - Venue and jurisdiction.
- Section 16-18A-11 - Interest of bondholders protected; enforceability.
- Section 16-18A-12 - Moneys considered trust funds.
- Section 16-18A-13 - Title to projects.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.