2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 22 - LIVING WILL
ARTICLE 4 - WYOMING HEALTH CARE DECISIONS ACT
- SECTION 35-22-401 - Short title.
- SECTION 35-22-402 - Definitions.
- SECTION 35-22-403 - Advance health care directives.
- SECTION 35-22-404 - Revocation of advance health care directive.
- SECTION 35-22-405 - Repealed By Laws 2007, Ch. 61, § 2.
- SECTION 35-22-406 - Decisions by surrogate.
- SECTION 35-22-407 - Decisions by guardian.
- SECTION 35-22-408 - Obligations of health care provider.
- SECTION 35-22-409 - Health care information.
- SECTION 35-22-410 - Immunities.
- SECTION 35-22-411 - Statutory damages.
- SECTION 35-22-412 - Capacity.
- SECTION 35-22-413 - Effect of copy.
- SECTION 35-22-414 - Effect of act.
- SECTION 35-22-415 - Judicial relief.
- SECTION 35-22-416 - Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.