2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 22 - LIVING WILL
ARTICLE 3 - PSYCHIATRIC ADVANCE DIRECTIVES
- SECTION 35-22-301 - Definitions.
- SECTION 35-22-302 - Psychiatric advance directives; who may execute.
- SECTION 35-22-303 - Psychiatric advance directive forms; duties of department of health.
- SECTION 35-22-304 - Duty to comply; immunity; effect on criminal charges against another person.
- SECTION 35-22-305 - Effect of declaration after inpatient admission.
- SECTION 35-22-306 - Effect of directive on life or health insurance.
- SECTION 35-22-307 - Revocation of psychiatric advance directive.
- SECTION 35-22-308 - Duration of psychiatric advance directive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.