2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 35 - PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
CHAPTER 22 - LIVING WILL
ARTICLE 5 - PROVIDER ORDERS FOR LIFE SUSTAINING TREATMENT PROGRAM ACT
- SECTION 35-22-501 - Short title.
- SECTION 35-22-502 - POLST program.
- SECTION 35-22-503 - POLST form; who may execute.
- SECTION 35-22-504 - POLST forms; department of health duties.
- SECTION 35-22-505 - Duty to comply with POLST form; immunity, effect on criminal charges against another person.
- SECTION 35-22-506 - POLST form not a prerequisite for services.
- SECTION 35-22-507 - Presence or absence of POLST form; effect on life or health insurance.
- SECTION 35-22-508 - Revocation of POLST form.
- SECTION 35-22-509 - Effect of act on euthanasia; mercy killing; construction of statute.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.