2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 9 - MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY RESPONSIBILITY
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
- 31-9-101. Short title.
- 31-9-102. Definitions.
- 31-9-103. Administration; administrative review.
- 31-9-104. Disclosure of driving record.
- 31-9-105. Return of license and registration to division.
- 31-9-106. General penalties.
- 31-9-107. Government motor vehicles.
- 31-9-108. Other lawful processes.
- 31-9-109. Uniformity of laws.
ARTICLE 2 - ACCIDENT REPORT; SUSPENSION OF LICENSE AND REGISTRATIONS GENERALLY
- 31-9-201. Repealed by Laws 1989, ch. 173, 2.
- 31-9-202. Suspension of license and registration after accident report; exclusions and security requirements.
- 31-9-203. Exceptions to W.S. 31-9-202.
- 31-9-204. Reciprocal suspension of nonresidents' operating privileges and residents' licenses; notice to and from other states.
- 31-9-205. Requirements for release of suspension.
- 31-9-206. Unlicensed driver or unregistered motor vehicle in accident.
- 31-9-207. Form and amount of security; reduction or increase.
- 31-9-208. Disposition of security; judgments payable therefrom; return of balance.
- 31-9-209. Evidence of negligence.
- 31-9-210. Transfer of registration after suspension.
ARTICLE 3 - SUSPENSION OF LICENSE AND REGISTRATION FOR UNSATISFIED JUDGMENT
- 31-9-301. Notice of failure to satisfy judgment.
- 31-9-302. Suspension upon receipt of judgment; consent to continued license and registration.
- 31-9-303. Continued suspension until judgment satisfied; discharge in bankruptcy.
- 31-9-304. When judgments deemed satisfied.
- 31-9-305. Payment of judgments in installments; failure to meet payments.
ARTICLE 4 - PROOF OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- 31-9-401. Suspension and revocation of license and registrations until proof maintained; when proof required.
- 31-9-402. Types of proof.
- 31-9-403. Certificate of insurance carrier.
- 31-9-404. Nonresidents.
- 31-9-405. "Liability policy" defined; required coverage; additional clauses.
- 31-9-406. Cancellation or termination of insurance; exclusion of named driver.
- 31-9-407. Excepted insurance policies.
- 31-9-408. Surety bonds.
- 31-9-409. Cash and securities deposited with state treasurer.
- 31-9-410. Proof by owner in lieu of driver.
- 31-9-411. Substitution of proof.
- 31-9-412. When further proof required.
- 31-9-413. Cancellation or return; reestablishment.
- 31-9-414. Self-insurer.
- 31-9-415. Proof of group financial responsibility.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.