There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - Probate and Trust Law
Chapter 11.90 - Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act.
- 11.90.010 - Short title.
- 11.90.020 - Definitions.
- 11.90.030 - Foreign country treatment.
- 11.90.040 - Communications with out-of-state courts.
- 11.90.050 - Requests between in-state and out-of-state courts.
- 11.90.060 - Testimony and documentary evidence from another state.
- 11.90.200 - Definitions.
- 11.90.210 - Exclusive jurisdictional basis.
- 11.90.220 - Appointing a guardian or issuing a protective order.
- 11.90.230 - Special jurisdiction.
- 11.90.240 - Exclusive jurisdiction for court appointing a guardian or issuing a protective order.
- 11.90.250 - In-state court declining jurisdiction.
- 11.90.260 - Jurisdiction required by unjustifiable conduct.
- 11.90.270 - Notice of petition requirements when not respondent's home state on filing date.
- 11.90.280 - Rules when guardian appointment or protective order petition is filed in Washington and another state.
- 11.90.400 - Procedure for transfer of guardianship to an out-of-state court.
- 11.90.410 - Procedures for transfer of guardianship or conservatorship to Washington.
- 11.90.420 - Registering out-of-state guardianship.
- 11.90.430 - Registering an out-of-state protective order.
- 11.90.440 - Enforcement of guardianship or protective order from another state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.