2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 85 — Diking and drainage
- 85.05 Diking districts.
- 85.06 Drainage districts and miscellaneous drainage provisions.
- 85.07 Miscellaneous diking and drainage provisions.
- 85.08 Diking, drainage, and sewerage improvement districts.
- 85.12 Federal aid to diking, drainage, and sewerage improvement districts.
- 85.15 Diking, drainage, sewerage improvement districts -- 1967 act.
- 85.16 Maintenance costs and levies -- Improvement districts.
- 85.18 Levy for continuous benefits -- Diking districts.
- 85.20 Reorganization of districts into improvement districts -- 1917 act.
- 85.22 Reorganization of districts into improvement districts -- 1933 act.
- 85.24 Diking and drainage districts in two or more counties.
- 85.28 Private ditches and drains.
- 85.32 Drainage district revenue act of 1961.
- 85.36 Powers of special districts.
- 85.38 Special district creation and operation.
|Adjustment of diking and drainage district indebtedness: Chapter
Assessments and charges against state lands: Chapter 79.44 RCW.
Authority of cities and towns to contract for dikes, levees: RCW 35.21.090.
Construction projects in state waters: Chapter 77.55 RCW.
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
County drainage systems, authority, procedure: Chapter 36.94 RCW.
County roads and bridges: Chapter 36.81 RCW.
Draining lowlands by cities and towns: Chapter 35.56 RCW.
Easements over state lands: Chapter 79.36 RCW.
Elections: Title 29A RCW.
Flood control: Title 86 RCW.
Harbors, tidelands, tidewaters: State Constitution Art. 15 § 1 (Amendment 15), Art. 17.
Irrigation districts: Title 87 RCW.
Lien for labor and materials on public works: Chapter 60.28 RCW.
Local governmental organizations, actions affecting boundaries, etc., review by boundary review board: Chapter 36.93 RCW.
Material removed for channel or harbor improvement, or flood control -- Use for public purpose: RCW 79.140.110.
Metropolitan municipal corporations: Chapter 35.58 RCW.
Municipal water and sewer facilities act: Chapter 35.91 RCW.
Planning enabling act: Chapter 36.70 RCW.
Port districts: Title 53 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts--Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Reclamation districts: Title 89 RCW.
River and harbor improvements: Chapter 88.32 RCW.
Soil and water conservation districts: Chapter 89.08 RCW.
Special purpose districts, expenditures to recruit job candidates: RCW 42.24.170.
State reclamation act: Chapter 89.16 RCW.
United States reclamation areas: Chapter 89.12 RCW.
Water rights: Title 90 RCW.
Waterways: Title 91 RCW.
Weather modification and control: Chapter 43.37 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.