2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 70 — Public health and safety
- 70.01 General provisions.
- 70.02 Medical records -- Health care information access and disclosure.
- 70.05 Local health departments, boards, officers -- Regulations.
- 70.08 Combined city-county health departments.
- 70.10 Comprehensive community health centers.
- 70.12 Public health funds.
- 70.14 Health care services purchased by state agencies.
- 70.22 Mosquito control.
- 70.24 Control and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 70.26 Pandemic influenza preparedness.
- 70.28 Control of tuberculosis.
- 70.30 Tuberculosis hospitals, facilities, and funding.
- 70.37 Health care facilities.
- 70.38 Health planning and development.
- 70.40 Hospital and medical facilities survey and construction act.
- 70.41 Hospital licensing and regulation.
- 70.42 Medical test sites.
- 70.43 Hospital staff membership or privileges.
- 70.44 Public hospital districts.
- 70.45 Acquisition of nonprofit hospitals.
- 70.46 Health districts.
- 70.47 Basic health plan -- Health care access act.
- 70.47A Small employer health insurance partnership program.
- 70.48 City and county jails act.
- 70.48A Jail improvement and construction -- Bond issue.
- 70.50 State otologist.
- 70.54 Miscellaneous health and safety provisions.
- 70.56 Adverse health events and incident reporting system.
- 70.58 Vital statistics.
- 70.62 Transient accommodations -- Licensing -- Inspections.
- 70.74 Washington state explosives act.
- 70.75 Fire fighting equipment -- Standardization.
- 70.77 State fireworks law.
- 70.79 Boilers and unfired pressure vessels.
- 70.82 Cerebral palsy program.
- 70.83 Phenylketonuria and other preventable heritable disorders.
- 70.83C Alcohol and drug use treatment associated with pregnancy -- Fetal alcohol syndrome.
- 70.83E Prenatal newborn screening for exposure to harmful drugs.
- 70.84 Blind, handicapped, and disabled persons -- "White cane law."
- 70.85 Emergency party line telephone calls -- Limiting telephone communication in hostage situations.
- 70.86 Earthquake standards for construction.
- 70.87 Elevators, lifting devices, and moving walks.
- 70.90 Water recreation facilities.
- 70.92 Provisions in buildings for aged and handicapped persons.
- 70.93 Waste reduction, recycling, and model litter control act.
- 70.94 Washington clean air act.
- 70.95 Solid waste management -- Reduction and recycling.
- 70.95A Pollution control -- Municipal bonding authority.
- 70.95B Domestic waste treatment plants -- Operators.
- 70.95C Waste reduction.
- 70.95D Solid waste incinerator and landfill operators.
- 70.95E Hazardous waste fees.
- 70.95F Labeling of plastics.
- 70.95G Packages containing metals.
- 70.95H Clean Washington center.
- 70.95I Used oil recycling.
- 70.95J Municipal sewage sludge -- Biosolids.
- 70.95K Biomedical waste.
- 70.95L Detergent phosphorus content.
- 70.95M Mercury.
- 70.95N Electronic product recycling.
- 70.96 Alcoholism.
- 70.96A Treatment for alcoholism, intoxication, and drug addiction.
- 70.96B Integrated crisis response and involuntary treatment -- Pilot programs.
- 70.96C Screening and assessment of chemical dependency and mental disorders.
- 70.97 Enhanced services facilities.
- 70.98 Nuclear energy and radiation.
- 70.99 Radioactive waste storage and transportation act of 1980.
- 70.100 Eye protection -- Public and private educational institutions.
- 70.102 Hazardous substance information.
- 70.103 Lead-based paint.
- 70.104 Pesticides -- Health hazards.
- 70.105 Hazardous waste management.
- 70.105A Hazardous waste fees.
- 70.105D Hazardous waste cleanup -- Model toxics control act.
- 70.105E Mixed radioactive and hazardous waste.
- 70.106 Poison prevention -- Labeling and packaging.
- 70.107 Noise control.
- 70.108 Outdoor music festivals.
- 70.110 Flammable fabrics -- Children's sleepwear.
- 70.111 Infant crib safety act.
- 70.112 Family medicine -- Education and residency programs.
- 70.114 Migrant labor housing.
- 70.114A Temporary worker housing -- Health and safety regulation.
- 70.115 Drug injection devices.
- 70.116 Public water system coordination act of 1977.
- 70.118 On-site sewage disposal systems.
- 70.118A On-site sewage disposal systems -- Marine recovery areas.
- 70.119 Public water supply systems -- Operators.
- 70.119A Public water systems -- Penalties and compliance.
- 70.120 Motor vehicle emission control.
- 70.120A Motor vehicle emission standards.
- 70.121 Mill tailings -- Licensing and perpetual care.
- 70.122 Natural death act.
- 70.123 Shelters for victims of domestic violence.
- 70.124 Abuse of patients.
- 70.125 Victims of sexual assault act.
- 70.126 Home health care and hospice care.
- 70.127 In-home services agencies.
- 70.128 Adult family homes.
- 70.129 Long-term care resident rights.
- 70.132 Beverage containers.
- 70.136 Hazardous materials incidents.
- 70.138 Incinerator ash residue.
- 70.140 Area-wide soil contamination.
- 70.142 Chemical contaminants and water quality.
- 70.146 Water pollution control facilities financing.
- 70.148 Underground petroleum storage tanks.
- 70.149 Heating oil pollution liability protection act.
- 70.150 Water quality joint development act.
- 70.155 Tobacco -- Access to minors.
- 70.157 National uniform tobacco settlement -- Nonparticipating tobacco product manufacturers.
- 70.158 Tobacco product manufacturers.
- 70.160 Smoking in public places.
- 70.162 Indoor air quality in public buildings.
- 70.164 Low-income residential weatherization program.
- 70.168 Statewide trauma care system.
- 70.170 Health data and charity care.
- 70.175 Rural health system project.
- 70.180 Rural health care.
- 70.185 Rural and underserved areas -- Health care professional recruitment and retention.
- 70.190 Family policy council.
- 70.195 Early intervention services -- Birth to six.
- 70.198 Early intervention services -- Hearing loss.
- 70.200 Donations for children.
- 70.210 Investing in innovation grants program.
- 70.220 Washington academy of sciences.
|Asbestos, regulation of use: Chapter
Autopsies, post mortems: Chapter 68.50 RCW.
Board of health and bureau of vital statistics authorized: State Constitution Art. 20 § 1.
Child labor: Chapter 49.12 RCW.
Civil defense: Chapter 38.52 RCW.
Control of pet animals infected with diseases communicable to humans: Chapter 16.70 RCW.
Council for the prevention of child abuse and neglect: Chapter 43.121 RCW.
Dangerous caustic and corrosive substances: Chapter 69.36 RCW.
Department of social and health services: Chapter 43.20A RCW.
Electricians and electrical installations: Chapter 19.28 RCW.
Fire protection board, state: Chapter 43.44 RCW.
Food processing act: Chapter 69.07 RCW.
Health care service contractors: Chapter 48.44 RCW.
Industrial safety and health: Chapter 49.17 RCW.
Inhaling toxic fumes: Chapter 9.47A RCW.
Milk and milk products for animal food: Chapter 15.37 RCW.
Natural gas, regulations: RCW 80.28.210.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Regulation of passenger watercraft for hire: Chapter 88.04 RCW.
Rural public hospital districts: RCW 70.44.450.
Safety in coal mines: Title 78 RCW.
Safety with respect to electrical construction: Chapter 19.29 RCW.
Sale or gift of tobacco to minor is gross misdemeanor: RCW 26.28.080.
Sanitary control of shellfish: Chapter 69.30 RCW.
Social and health services, department of: Chapter 43.20A RCW.
State board of health: Chapter 43.20 RCW.
State coordinator of search and rescue operations: RCW 38.52.030.
State patrol: Chapter 43.43 RCW.
Water pollution control: Chapter 90.48 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.