2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 63 — Personal property
- 63.10 Consumer leases.
- 63.14 Retail installment sales of goods and services.
- 63.18 Lease or rental of personal property -- Disclaimer of warranty of merchantability or fitness.
- 63.19 Lease-purchase agreements.
- 63.21 Lost and found property.
- 63.24 Unclaimed property in hands of bailee.
- 63.26 Unclaimed property held by museum or historical society.
- 63.29 Uniform Unclaimed Property Act.
- 63.32 Unclaimed property in hands of city police.
- 63.35 Unclaimed property in hands of state patrol.
- 63.40 Unclaimed property in hands of sheriff.
- 63.42 Unclaimed inmate personal property.
- 63.44 Joint tenancies.
- 63.48 Escheat of postal savings system accounts.
- 63.52 Dies, molds, and forms.
- 63.60 Personality rights.
Chattel mortgages: Article 62A.9A RCW.
Community property: Chapter 26.16 RCW.
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
Corporate shares issued or transferred in joint tenancy form -- Presumption -- Transfer pursuant to direction of survivor: RCW 23B.07.240.
County property: Chapter 36.34 RCW.
Credit life insurance and credit accident and health insurance: Chapter 48.34 RCW.
Duration of trusts for employee benefits: Chapter 49.64 RCW.
Enforcement of judgments: Title 6 RCW.
Fox, mink, marten declared personalty: RCW 16.72.030.
Frauds and swindles -- Encumbered, leased or rented personal property: RCW 9.45.060.
Intergovernmental disposition of personal property: Chapter 39.33 RCW.
Leases, satisfaction: Chapter 61.16 RCW.
Liens: Title 60 RCW.
Powers of appointment: Chapter 11.95 RCW.
Probate and trust law: Title 11 RCW.
Real property and conveyances: Title 64 RCW.
Safe deposit companies: Chapter 22.28 RCW.
Separate property: Chapter 26.16 RCW.
The Washington Principal and Income Act of 2002: Chapter 11.104A RCW.
Timeshare regulation: Chapter 64.36 RCW.
Transfers in trust: RCW 19.36.020.
Uniform transfers to minors act: Chapter 11.114 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.