2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 48.34 RCW: Credit life insurance and credit accident and health insurance
- 48.34.010 Declaration of purpose -- Liberal construction.
- 48.34.020 Chapter part of insurance code -- What insurance subject to chapter.
- 48.34.030 Definitions.
- 48.34.040 Authorized forms.
- 48.34.050 Life -- Limitation on amount under individual policy.
- 48.34.060 Life -- Limitation on amount repayable under group policy.
- 48.34.070 Accident and health -- Limitation on amount.
- 48.34.080 Commencement, termination date of term.
- 48.34.090 Policy or certificate -- Contents -- Delivery, copy of application or notice in lieu -- Substitute insurer, premium, etc., on rejection.
- 48.34.100 Filing policies, notices, riders, etc. -- Approval by commissioner -- Preexisting policies -- Forms.
- 48.34.110 Refunds -- Credits -- Charges to debtor.
- 48.34.120 Debtor's right to furnish and obtain own insurance.
- 48.34.900 Severability -- 1961 c 219.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.