2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 26.16 RCW: Husband and wife — rights and liabilities — community property
- 26.16.010 Separate property of husband.
- 26.16.020 Separate property of wife.
- 26.16.030 Community property defined -- Management and control.
- 26.16.040 Community realty subject to liens, execution.
- 26.16.050 Conveyances between husband and wife.
- 26.16.060 Power of attorney between husband and wife.
- 26.16.070 Powers of attorney as to separate estate.
- 26.16.080 Execution of conveyance under power.
- 26.16.090 Powers of attorney as to community estate.
- 26.16.095 Purchaser of community real property protected by record title.
- 26.16.100 Claim of spouse in community realty to be filed.
- 26.16.110 Cloud on title -- Removal.
- 26.16.120 Agreements as to status.
- 26.16.125 Custody of children.
- 26.16.140 Earnings and accumulations of husband and wife living apart, minor children.
- 26.16.150 Rights of married persons in general.
- 26.16.160 Civil disabilities of wife abolished.
- 26.16.180 Husband and wife may sue each other.
- 26.16.190 Liability for acts of other spouse.
- 26.16.200 Antenuptial and separate debts, liability for -- Child support obligation, liability for.
- 26.16.205 Liability for family support -- Termination of support obligation of stepparent, when.
- 26.16.210 Burden of proof in transactions between husband and wife.
- 26.16.220 Quasi-community property defined.
- 26.16.230 Quasi-community property -- Disposition at death.
- 26.16.240 Quasi-community property -- Effect of lifetime transfers -- Claims by surviving spouse -- Waiver.
- 26.16.250 Quasi-community property -- Characterization limited to determination of disposition at death -- Waiver by written agreement. Notes:
|Assignment of future wages invalid without written consent of spouse: RCW
Banks and trust companies -- Deposits: Chapter 30.20 RCW.
Cemeteries, morgues and human remains -- Title and rights to cemetery plots: Chapter 68.32 RCW.
Mental illness: Chapter 71.05 RCW.
Privileged communications: RCW 5.60.060.
Probate and trust law: Title 11 RCW.
Public assistance: Title 74 RCW.
Public health and safety -- Vital statistics: Chapter 70.58 RCW.
Tenancy in dower and by curtesy abolished: RCW 11.04.060.
Unemployment compensation, benefits and claims: Chapter 50.20 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.