2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 60 — Liens
- 60.04 Mechanics' and materialmen's liens.
- 60.08 Chattel liens.
- 60.10 Personal property liens -- Summary foreclosure.
- 60.11 Crop liens.
- 60.13 Processor and preparer liens for agricultural products.
- 60.16 Labor liens on orchards and orchard lands.
- 60.24 Lien for labor and services on timber and lumber.
- 60.28 Lien for labor, materials, taxes on public works.
- 60.32 Labor liens on franchises, earnings, and property of certain companies.
- 60.34 Lien of restaurant, hotel, tavern, etc., employees.
- 60.36 Lien on vessels and equipment.
- 60.40 Lien for attorney's fees.
- 60.42 Commercial real estate broker lien act.
- 60.44 Lien of doctors, nurses, hospitals, ambulance services.
- 60.45 Lien of department of social and health services for medical care furnished injured recipient.
- 60.52 Lien for services of sires.
- 60.56 Agister and trainer liens.
- 60.60 Lien for transportation, storage, advancements, etc.
- 60.64 Lien of hotels, lodging and boarding houses -- 1915 act.
- 60.66 Lien of hotels, lodging and boarding houses -- 1890 act.
- 60.68 Uniform federal lien registration act.
- 60.70 Limitations on nonconsensual common law liens.
- 60.72 Landlord's lien for rent.
- 60.76 Lien of employees for contributions to benefit plans.
- 60.80 Lien for unrecorded utility charges.
- 60.84 Lien on dies, molds, forms, and patterns.
|Assignment of accounts receivable, priority as to liens: Article
Conditional sales contracts, priorities as to liens: Article 62A.9A RCW.
Employee benefit plans: Chapter 49.64 RCW.
Frauds and swindles -- Encumbered, leased or rented personal property: RCW 9.45.060.
Labor claims paramount to claims by state agencies: RCW 49.56.040.
Real estate mortgages: Chapter 61.12 RCW.
Registration of land titles (Torrens Act): Chapter 65.12 RCW.
Retail installment sales of goods and services: Chapter 63.14 RCW.
Secured transactions: Article 62A.9A RCW.
Wages and labor claims, preference of: Chapter 49.56 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.