2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 61.12 RCW: Foreclosure of real estate mortgages and personal property liens
- 61.12.010 Encumbrances shall be by deed.
- 61.12.020 Mortgage -- Form -- Contents -- Effect.
- 61.12.030 Removal of property from mortgaged premises--Penalty.
- 61.12.040 Foreclosure -- Venue.
- 61.12.050 When remedy confined to mortgaged property.
- 61.12.060 Judgment -- Order of sale -- Satisfaction -- Upset price.
- 61.12.061 Exception as to mortgages held by the United States.
- 61.12.070 Decree to direct deficiency -- Waiver in complaint.
- 61.12.080 Deficiency judgment -- How enforced.
- 61.12.090 Execution on decree -- Procedure.
- 61.12.093 Abandoned improved real estate -- Purchaser takes free of redemption rights.
- 61.12.094 Abandoned improved real estate -- Deficiency judgment precluded -- Complaint, requisites, service.
- 61.12.095 Abandoned improved real estate -- Not applicable to property used primarily for agricultural purposes.
- 61.12.100 Levy for deficiency under same execution.
- 61.12.110 Notice of sale on deficiency.
- 61.12.120 Concurrent actions prohibited.
- 61.12.130 Payment of sums due -- Stay of proceedings.
- 61.12.140 Sale in parcels to pay installments due.
- 61.12.150 Sale of whole property -- Disposition of proceeds.
- 61.12.170 Recording.
|Community realty, encumbering: RCW
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
Foreclosure by organizations not admitted to transact business in state: Chapter 23B.18 RCW.
Mortgagee cannot maintain action for possession: RCW 7.28.230.
Mortgaging of decedents' estates: Chapter 11.56 RCW.
Notice and sale summary foreclosure of personal property liens: Chapter 60.10 RCW.
Possession of real estate to collect mortgaged rents and profits: RCW 7.28.230.
Sales under execution and redemption: Chapter 6.21 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.