2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 48 — Insurance
- 48.01 Initial provisions.
- 48.02 Insurance commissioner.
- 48.03 Examinations.
- 48.04 Hearings and appeals.
- 48.05 Insurers -- General requirements.
- 48.06 Organization of domestic insurers.
- 48.07 Domestic insurers -- Powers.
- 48.08 Domestic stock insurers.
- 48.09 Mutual insurers.
- 48.10 Reciprocal insurers.
- 48.11 Insuring powers.
- 48.12 Assets and liabilities.
- 48.13 Investments.
- 48.14 Fees and taxes.
- 48.15 Unauthorized insurers.
- 48.16 Deposits of insurers.
- 48.17 Agents, brokers, solicitors, and adjusters.
- 48.18 The insurance contract.
- 48.18A Variable contract act.
- 48.19 Rates.
- 48.20 Disability insurance.
- 48.21 Group and blanket disability insurance.
- 48.21A Disability insurance -- Extended health.
- 48.22 Casualty insurance.
- 48.23 Life insurance and annuities.
- 48.23A Life insurance policy illustrations.
- 48.24 Group life and annuities.
- 48.25 Industrial life insurance.
- 48.25A Life insurance -- Profit-sharing, charter, founders, and coupon policies.
- 48.26 Marine and transportation insurance (Reserved).
- 48.27 Property insurance.
- 48.28 Surety insurance.
- 48.29 Title insurers.
- 48.30 Unfair practices and frauds.
- 48.30A Insurance fraud.
- 48.31 Mergers, rehabilitation, liquidation, supervision.
- 48.31B Insurer holding company act.
- 48.31C Holding company act for health care service contractors and health maintenance organizations.
- 48.32 Washington insurance guaranty association act.
- 48.32A Washington life and disability insurance guaranty association act.
- 48.34 Credit life insurance and credit accident and health insurance.
- 48.35 Alien insurers.
- 48.36A Fraternal benefit societies.
- 48.38 Charitable gift annuity business.
- 48.41 Health insurance coverage access act.
- 48.42 Personal coverage, general authority.
- 48.43 Insurance reform.
- 48.44 Health care services.
- 48.45 Rural health care.
- 48.46 Health maintenance organizations.
- 48.47 Mandated health benefits.
- 48.50 Insurance fraud reporting immunity act.
- 48.53 Fire insurance -- Arson fraud reduction.
- 48.56 Insurance premium finance company act.
- 48.58 Riot reinsurance reimbursement.
- 48.62 Local government insurance transactions.
- 48.66 Medicare supplemental health insurance act.
- 48.68 Health care savings account act.
- 48.70 Specified Disease Insurance Act.
- 48.74 Standard valuation law.
- 48.76 Standard nonforfeiture law for life insurance.
- 48.80 Health care false claim act.
- 48.84 Long-term care insurance act.
- 48.85 Washington long-term care partnership.
- 48.87 Midwives and birthing centers -- Joint underwriting association.
- 48.88 Day care services -- Joint underwriting association.
- 48.90 Child day care centers -- Self-insurance.
- 48.92 Liability risk retention.
- 48.94 Reinsurance Intermediary Act.
- 48.96 Motor vehicle service contracts.
- 48.97 Broker-controlled property and casualty insurer act.
- 48.98 Managing General Agents Act.
- 48.99 Uniform Insurers Liquidation Act.
- 48.102 Viatical settlements.
- 48.104 Holocaust victims insurance relief act.
- 48.110 Service contracts and protection product guarantees.
- 48.111 Home heating fuel service contracts.
- 48.115 Rental car insurance.
- 48.120 Specialty producer licenses -- Communications equipment or services.
- 48.125 Self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangements.
- 48.130 Interstate insurance product regulation compact.
- 48.135 Insurance fraud program.
- 48.140 Medical malpractice closed claim reporting.
|Administrative Procedure Act: Chapter
Children, expectant mothers, developmentally disabled, fire protection for agencies providing for, duties of chief of the Washington state patrol: RCW 74.15.050.
Community renewal: Chapter 35.81 RCW.
Consumer Protection Act: RCW 19.86.170.
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
False fire alarms, crime: RCW 9.40.100.
Federal bonds and notes as investment or collateral: Chapter 39.60 RCW.
Financial responsibility law: Chapter 46.29 RCW.
Fire protection district personnel -- Group life insurance: RCW 52.12.031.
Fireworks: Chapter 70.77 RCW.
General agents, fire, casualty, business and occupation tax: RCW 82.04.280.
Group insurance for public employees
Insurance proceeds on lost, stolen, or destroyed property, exempt from execution: RCW 6.15.030.
Liability insurance for officials and employees
Lien of employees for contribution to benefit plans: Chapter 60.76 RCW.
Malpractice insurance for retired physicians providing health care services: RCW 43.70.460.
Master license system exemption: RCW 19.02.800.
Motor vehicles, financial responsibility: Chapter 46.29 RCW.
Nonadmitted foreign corporations -- Powers relative to secured interests: Chapter 23B.18 RCW.
Officers, employees, etc.
Pesticide applicators -- Surety bond, liability insurance: Chapter 17.21 RCW.
Principal and Income Act of 2002: Chapter 11.104A RCW.
Trusts for employee benefits, duration: Chapter 49.64 RCW.
Washington Principal and Income Act of 2002: Chapter 11.104A RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.