2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 28B — Higher education
- 28B.04 Displaced homemaker act.
- 28B.06 Project even start.
- 28B.07 Washington higher education facilities authority.
- 28B.10 Colleges and universities generally.
- 28B.12 State work-study program.
- 28B.13 1974 Bond issue for capital improvements.
- 28B.14 1975 Bond issue for capital improvements.
- 28B.14B 1977 Bond issue for capital improvements.
- 28B.14C 1977 Bond act for the refunding of outstanding limited obligation revenue bonds.
- 28B.14D 1979 Bond issue for capital improvements.
- 28B.14E 1979 Bond issue for capital improvements.
- 28B.14F Bond issues for capital improvements.
- 28B.14G 1981 Bond issue for capital improvements (1981 c 233).
- 28B.14H Washington's future bond issue.
- 28B.15 College and university fees.
- 28B.20 University of Washington.
- 28B.25 Joint center for higher education.
- 28B.30 Washington State University.
- 28B.31 1977 Washington State University buildings and facilities financing act.
- 28B.35 Regional universities.
- 28B.38 Spokane intercollegiate research and technology institute.
- 28B.40 The Evergreen State College.
- 28B.45 Branch campuses.
- 28B.50 Community and technical colleges.
- 28B.52 Collective bargaining -- Academic personnel in community colleges.
- 28B.56 1972 Community colleges facilities aid -- Bond issue.
- 28B.57 1975 Community college special capital projects bond act.
- 28B.58 1975 Community college general capital projects bond act.
- 28B.59 1976 Community college capital projects bond act.
- 28B.59B 1977 Community college capital projects bond act.
- 28B.59C 1979 Community college capital projects bond act.
- 28B.59D 1981 Community college capital projects bond act.
- 28B.63 Commercial activities by institutions of higher education.
- 28B.65 High-technology education and training.
- 28B.67 Customized employment training.
- 28B.70 Western regional higher education compact.
- 28B.76 Higher education coordinating board.
- 28B.85 Degree-granting institutions.
- 28B.90 Foreign degree-granting branch campuses.
- 28B.92 State student financial aid program.
- 28B.95 Advanced college tuition payment program.
- 28B.101 Educational opportunity grant program -- Placebound students.
- 28B.102 Future teachers conditional scholarship and loan repayment program.
- 28B.103 National guard conditional scholarship program.
- 28B.106 College savings bond program.
- 28B.108 American Indian endowed scholarship program.
- 28B.109 Washington international exchange scholarship program.
- 28B.110 Gender equality in higher education.
- 28B.115 Health professional conditional scholarship program.
- 28B.116 Foster care endowed scholarship program.
- 28B.119 Washington promise scholarship program.
- 28B.120 Washington fund for innovation and quality in higher education program.
- 28B.130 Transportation demand management programs.
- 28B.133 Gaining independence for students with dependents program.
- 28B.135 Child care for higher education students.
- 28B.140 Financing research facilities at research universities.
- 28B.900 Construction.
|Actions against public corporations: RCW
Actions by public corporation in corporate name: RCW 4.08.110.
Alcohol, pure ethyl, purchase of: RCW 66.16.010.
Attorney general, supervision of prosecuting attorney: RCW 36.27.020(3).
Blind, school for: Chapter 72.40 RCW.
Bomb threats, penalty: RCW 9.61.160.
Businesses and professions generally, examinations for licenses for: Title 18 RCW.
Condemnation: Chapter 8.16 RCW.
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
Discrimination -- Separation of sexes in dormitories, residence halls, etc.: RCW 49.60.222.
Discrimination to deny public accommodations because of race, color or creed, penalty: RCW 9.91.010.
Drivers' training schools generally: Chapter 46.82 RCW.
Education: State Constitution Art. 9.
Educational facilities and programs for state schools for the deaf and blind: RCW 72.40.028.
Elementary or secondary school activities, admission tax exclusion: RCW 36.38.010.
Employees, qualifications to hold public office: RCW 42.04.020.
Enrollment forecasts: RCW 43.62.050.
Establishment and maintenance of schools guaranteed: State Constitution Art. 26 § 4.
Fiscal year defined: RCW 1.16.030.
Free from sectarian control: State Constitution Art. 9 § 4, Art. 26 § 4.
Garnishment: Chapter 6.27 RCW.
Information and research services of colleges and universities, authority for school districts to obtain: RCW 28A.320.110.
Information technology: RCW 43.105.200.
Intoxicating liquor, retail licenses, proximity limitations: RCW 66.24.010(9).
Legal adviser, prosecuting attorney as: RCW 36.27.020(2), (3).
Medical schools, requisites for accreditation and approval: RCW 18.71.055.
Meetings, minutes of governmental bodies, open to public: Chapter 42.32 RCW.
Motor vehicles, speed regulations when passing public school: RCW 46.61.440.
Open to all children of state: State Constitution Art. 9 § 1, Art. 26 § 4.
Periodicals, purchase of, manner of payment: RCW 42.24.035.
Printing contracts for outside state work, labor requirements: RCW 43.78.150.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Public lands: Title 79 RCW.
Public school system, what included in: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Pupils, residence or absence does not affect right to vote: State Constitution Art. 6 § 4.
Purchases, periodicals, postage, manner of payment: RCW 42.24.035.
Religion, control of schools by, free from: State Constitution Art. 9 § 4, Art. 26 § 4.
Savings and loan associations, school savings accounts, priority in liquidation distribution: RCW 33.40.050.
Sectarian control, free from: State Constitution Art. 9 § 4.
State toxicological laboratories: RCW 68.50.107.
Student enrollment forecasts, biennial report of department of community, trade, and economic development: RCW 43.62.050.
System of schools to be established by state: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Technical schools, included in public school system: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Year, fiscal year defined: RCW 1.16.030.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.