2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 28B.20 RCW: University of washington
- 28B.20.010 Designation.
- 28B.20.020 Purpose.
- 28B.20.054 Credits -- Statewide transfer policy and agreement -- Establishment.
- 28B.20.055 "Major line" defined.
- 28B.20.057 Major lines common to University of Washington and Washington State University.
- 28B.20.060 Courses exclusive to University of Washington.
- 28B.20.095 University fees.
- 28B.20.100 Regents -- Appointment -- Terms -- Vacancies -- Quorum.
- 28B.20.105 Regents -- Organization and conduct of business -- Bylaws, rules and regulations -- Meetings.
- 28B.20.110 Regents -- Secretary -- Treasurer -- Duties -- Treasurer's bond.
- 28B.20.115 Regents -- Oaths.
- 28B.20.116 Regents -- Expenses.
- 28B.20.117 Regents -- Attorney general as advisor.
- 28B.20.130 Powers and duties of regents -- General.
- 28B.20.134 Powers and duties of regents -- Consent to sale of university granted lands.
- 28B.20.135 Powers and duties of regents -- Employment of architects, engineers, for construction of buildings and facilities.
- 28B.20.140 Powers and duties of regents -- Contracts for erection of buildings or improvements.
- 28B.20.145 Powers and duties of regents -- Regents' spending limited by income.
- 28B.20.200 Faculty -- Composition -- General powers.
- 28B.20.250 Liability coverage of university personnel and students -- Authorized -- Scope.
- 28B.20.253 Liability coverage of university personnel and students -- Self-insurance revolving fund.
- 28B.20.255 Liability coverage of university personnel and students -- As exclusive authority.
- 28B.20.277 Mathematics, engineering, and science achievement program -- Establishment and administration through university.
- 28B.20.279 High-technology education and training.
- 28B.20.280 Masters and doctorate level degrees in technology authorized -- Review by higher education coordinating board.
- 28B.20.283 Washington technology center -- Findings.
- 28B.20.285 Washington technology center -- Created -- Purpose.
- 28B.20.287 Washington technology center -- Definitions.
- 28B.20.289 Washington technology center -- Administration -- Board of directors.
- 28B.20.291 Washington technology center -- Support from participating institutions.
- 28B.20.293 Washington technology center -- Role of department of community, trade, and economic development.
- 28B.20.295 Washington technology center -- Availability of facilities to other institutions.
- 28B.20.296 Washington technology center -- Renewable energy and energy efficiency business development -- Strategic plan.
- 28B.20.297 Washington technology center -- Small business innovation research assistance program.
- 28B.20.298 Clean energy research, development, manufacturing, and marketing -- Findings--Policy.
- 28B.20.300 Schools of medicine, dentistry, and related health services -- Authorization.
- 28B.20.305 Schools of medicine, dentistry, and related health services -- Purpose.
- 28B.20.315 Drug testing laboratory -- Service -- Employees as expert witnesses, traveling expenses and per diem.
- 28B.20.320 Marine biological preserve -- Established and described -- Unlawful gathering of marine biological materials -- Penalty.
- 28B.20.328 Lease of lands with outdoor recreation potential -- Restrictions -- Unlawful to use posted lands.
- 28B.20.330 Rights-of-way to railroads and street car railways -- Conditions.
- 28B.20.332 Rights-of-way to railroads and street car railways -- Regents to make agreement.
- 28B.20.334 Rights-of-way to railroads and street car railways -- Form of deed -- Certified copy filed.
- 28B.20.336 Rights-of-way to railroads and street car railways -- Deed conveys conditional easement.
- 28B.20.340 University site dedicated for street and boulevard purposes -- Description.
- 28B.20.342 University site dedicated for street and boulevard purposes -- Local assessments barred against site.
- 28B.20.344 University site dedicated for street and boulevard purposes -- Eminent domain may not be exercised against site.
- 28B.20.350 1947 conveyance for arboretum and botanical garden purposes -- Description.
- 28B.20.352 1947 conveyance for arboretum and botanical garden purposes -- Deed of conveyance.
- 28B.20.354 1947 conveyance for arboretum and botanical garden purposes -- Part may be conveyed by regents to city of Seattle.
- 28B.20.356 1947 conveyance for arboretum and botanical garden purposes -- Reversion for unauthorized use -- Reconveyance for highway purposes.
- 28B.20.360 1939 conveyance of shorelands to university -- Description.
- 28B.20.362 1939 conveyance of shorelands to university -- Deed of conveyance.
- 28B.20.364 1939 conveyance of shorelands to university -- Grant for arboretum and botanical garden purposes -- Reversion for unauthorized use -- Reconveyance for highway purposes.
- 28B.20.370 Transfer of certain Lake Union shorelands to university.
- 28B.20.381 "University tract" defined.
- 28B.20.382 University tract -- Conditions for sale, lease, or lease renewal -- Inspection of records -- Deposit of proceeds -- University of Washington facilities bond retirement account.
- 28B.20.394 University tract -- Powers of regents -- Agreements to pay for governmental services.
- 28B.20.395 University tract -- Powers of regents, generally.
- 28B.20.396 University tract -- Bonding authority.
- 28B.20.398 University tract--Powers of regents -- Bond issuance -- Covenants -- Redemption -- Action for compliance.
- 28B.20.410 Children's center for research and training in mental retardation -- Established.
- 28B.20.412 Children's center for research and training in mental retardation -- Administration.
- 28B.20.414 Children's center for research and training in mental retardation -- Purpose.
- 28B.20.420 Graduate scholarships for engineering research -- Established.
- 28B.20.422 Graduate scholarships for engineering research -- Studies published -- Direction of program -- Qualifications for candidates.
- 28B.20.440 University hospital.
- 28B.20.450 Occupational and environmental research facility -- Construction and maintenance authorized -- Purpose.
- 28B.20.452 Occupational and environmental research facility -- Industry to share costs.
- 28B.20.454 Occupational and environmental research facility -- Submission of industrial and occupational health problems to facility -- Availability of information.
- 28B.20.456 Occupational and environmental research facility -- Advisory committee.
- 28B.20.458 Occupational and environmental research facility -- Acceptance of loans, gifts, etc. -- Presentment of vouchers for payments from accident and medical aid funds.
- 28B.20.462 Warren G. Magnuson institute for biomedical research and health professions training -- Established.
- 28B.20.464 Warren G. Magnuson institute -- Purposes.
- 28B.20.466 Warren G. Magnuson institute -- Endowment fund earnings.
- 28B.20.468 Warren G. Magnuson institute -- Trust fund.
- 28B.20.470 Warren G. Magnuson institute -- State matching funds.
- 28B.20.472 Warren G. Magnuson institute -- Local endowment fund.
- 28B.20.500 Medical students from rural areas -- Admission preference.
- 28B.20.700 Construction, remodeling, improvement, financing, etc., authorized.
- 28B.20.705 Definitions.
- 28B.20.710 Contracts, issuance of evidences of indebtedness, acceptance of grants.
- 28B.20.715 Bonds -- Issuance, sale, form, term, interest, etc. -- Covenants -- Deposit of proceeds.
- 28B.20.720 University of Washington bond retirement fund -- Composition -- Pledge of building fees.
- 28B.20.721 Revenues derived from certain university lands deposited in University of Washington bond retirement fund.
- 28B.20.725 Additional powers of board -- Issuance of bonds, investments, transfer of funds, etc.
- 28B.20.730 Refunding bonds.
- 28B.20.735 Bonds not general obligations -- Legislature may provide additional means of payment.
- 28B.20.740 RCW 28B.20.700 through 28B.20.740 as concurrent with other laws.
- 28B.20.745 Validation -- 1959 c 193.
- 28B.20.750 Hospital project bonds -- State general obligation bonds in lieu of revenue bonds.
- 28B.20.751 Hospital project bonds -- Amount authorized.
- 28B.20.752 Hospital project bonds -- Bond anticipation notes, authorized, payment.
- 28B.20.753 Hospital project bonds -- Form, terms, conditions, sale, and covenants for bonds and notes.
- 28B.20.754 Hospital project bonds -- Disposition of proceeds.
- 28B.20.755 Hospital project bonds -- Administration of proceeds from bonds and notes.
- 28B.20.756 Hospital project bonds -- 1975 University of Washington hospital bond retirement fund, created, purpose.
- 28B.20.757 Hospital project bonds -- Regents to accumulate moneys for bond payments.
- 28B.20.758 Hospital project bonds -- As legal investment for public funds.
- 28B.20.759 Hospital project bonds -- Prerequisite to issuance.
- 28B.20.770 Acquisition, construction, equipping and betterment of lands, buildings and facilities at universities and The Evergreen State College.
- 28B.20.800 Revenues derived from certain university lands and income from university permanent fund deposited in University of Washington bond retirement fund -- Covenant.
- 28B.20.805 Revenues derived from certain university lands and income from university permanent fund deposited in University of Washington bond retirement fund -- Ratification of previous transfers.
- 28B.20.810 Revenues derived from certain university lands and income from university permanent fund deposited in University of Washington bond retirement fund -- Transfers of certain funds and investments from university permanent fund to University of Washington bond retirement fund and University of Washington building account.
- 28B.20.820 Revenues derived from certain university lands and income from university permanent fund deposited in University of Washington bond retirement fund -- RCW 79.64.040 not affected. Notes:
SCHOLARSHIPS, FELLOWSHIPS, SPECIAL RESEARCH PROJECTS, - AND HOSPITAL
FINANCING BUILDINGS AND FACILITIES -- 1957 ACT
|Acquisition of property, powers: RCW
Admission requirements: RCW 28B.10.050.
AIDS, education and training: Chapter 70.24 RCW.
Athletic printing and concessions, bids required: RCW 28B.10.640.
Board of regents, museum managed by: RCW 27.40.040.
Bond issue of 1977 for the refunding of outstanding limited obligation revenue bonds of institutions of higher education: Chapter 28B.14C RCW.
Branch campuses -- Central Puget Sound area: RCW 28B.45.020.
Buildings and facilities
Campus approach highway authorized: RCW
Commercial activities by institutions of higher education -- Development of policies governing: Chapter 28B.63 RCW.
Corrections mental health center -- Collaborative arrangement with University of Washington: RCW 72.09.350.
County hospitals, contracts with state universities relating to medical services, teaching and research: RCW 36.62.290.
Development of methods and protocols for measuring educational costs -- Schedule of educational cost study reports: RCW 28B.76.310.
Eminent domain by: RCW 28B.10.020.
Entrance requirements: RCW 28B.10.050.
Faculty members of institutions of higher education, remunerated professional leaves for: RCW 28B.10.650.
Fetal alcohol screening and assessment services: RCW 70.96A.500.
Flag, display: RCW 28B.10.030.
Forest products institute: Chapter 76.44 RCW.
Governing body of recognized student association at college or university, open public meetings act applicable to: RCW 42.30.200.
Highly capable students -- Early entrance program or transition school: RCW 28A.185.040.
Institute of forest products: Chapter 76.44 RCW.
Insurance for officers, employees and students: RCW 28B.10.660.
Liquor revolving fund, alcoholism and drug abuse research, use for: RCW 66.08.180.
Museum, designated as state natural history and anthropology museum: RCW 27.40.010.
Olympic natural resources center: RCW 43.30.810.
Parking facilities: RCW 28B.10.300.
State building authority, projects authorized: Chapter 43.75 RCW.
Toxicological laboratories: RCW 68.50.107.
Traffic regulations, penalty for violations: RCW 28B.10.560.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.