2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 28A — Common school provisions
- 28A.150 General provisions.
- 28A.155 Special education.
- 28A.160 Student transportation.
- 28A.165 Learning assistance program.
- 28A.170 Substance abuse awareness program.
- 28A.175 Dropout prevention and retrieval program.
- 28A.180 Transitional bilingual instruction program.
- 28A.185 Highly capable students.
- 28A.190 Residential education programs.
- 28A.193 Education programs for juvenile inmates.
- 28A.195 Private schools.
- 28A.200 Home-based instruction.
- 28A.205 Education centers.
- 28A.210 Health -- Screening and requirements.
- 28A.215 Early childhood, preschools, and before-and-after school care.
- 28A.220 Traffic safety.
- 28A.225 Compulsory school attendance and admission.
- 28A.230 Compulsory course work and activities.
- 28A.235 Food services.
- 28A.300 Superintendent of public instruction.
- 28A.305 State board of education.
- 28A.310 Educational service districts.
- 28A.315 Organization and reorganization of school districts.
- 28A.320 Provisions applicable to all districts.
- 28A.323 Joint school districts -- School districts in two or more educational service districts.
- 28A.325 Associated student bodies.
- 28A.330 Provisions applicable to school districts.
- 28A.335 School districts' property.
- 28A.340 Small high school cooperative projects.
- 28A.343 School director districts.
- 28A.345 Washington state school directors' association.
- 28A.350 School district warrants -- Auditor's duties.
- 28A.400 Employees.
- 28A.405 Certificated employees.
- 28A.410 Certification.
- 28A.415 Institutes, workshops, and training.
- 28A.500 Local effort assistance.
- 28A.505 School districts' budgets.
- 28A.510 Apportionment to district -- District accounting.
- 28A.515 Common school construction fund.
- 28A.520 Forest reserve funds distribution.
- 28A.525 Bond issues.
- 28A.530 District bonds for land, buildings, and equipment.
- 28A.535 Validating indebtedness.
- 28A.540 Capital fund aid by nonhigh school districts.
- 28A.545 Payment to high school districts.
- 28A.600 Students.
- 28A.605 Parent access.
- 28A.620 Community education programs.
- 28A.623 Meal programs.
- 28A.625 Awards.
- 28A.630 Temporary provisions -- Special projects.
- 28A.635 Offenses relating to school property and personnel.
- 28A.640 Sexual equality.
- 28A.645 Appeals from board.
- 28A.650 Education technology.
- 28A.655 Academic achievement and accountability.
- 28A.660 Alternative route teacher certification.
- 28A.690 Agreement on qualifications of personnel.
- 28A.900 Construction.
|Actions against school districts: RCW
Actions by school district in corporate name: RCW 4.08.110.
Alcohol, pure ethyl, purchase of: RCW 66.16.010.
Armories, use of by school children: RCW 38.20.010.
Attorney general, supervision of prosecuting attorney: RCW 36.27.020(3).
Bankruptcy readjustment and relief from debts: Chapter 39.64 RCW.
Blind, school for: Chapter 72.40 RCW.
Blind made products, purchase of authorized: RCW 19.06.020.
Bomb threats, penalty: RCW 9.61.160.
Clerk of districts, agent to receive summons: RCW 4.28.080.
Condemnation: Chapter 8.16 RCW.
Contracts made in violation of indebtedness limitations void: RCW 39.36.040.
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
Crimes relating to
Deaf, mute, or blind youth in districts, clerks of school districts to make report of: RCW 72.40.060.
Debts, authority to contract: State Constitution Art. 8 § 6 (Amendment 27).
Declaratory judgments, bond issues: Chapter 7.25 RCW.
Discrimination -- Separation of sexes in dormitories, residence halls, etc.: RCW 49.60.222.
Discrimination to deny public accommodations because of race, color or creed, penalty: RCW 9.91.010.
Displaced homemaker act: Chapter 28B.04 RCW.
Diverse cultures and languages encouraged -- State policy: RCW 1.20.100.
Drivers' training schools, generally: Chapter 46.82 RCW.
Education: State Constitution Art. 9.
Educational employment relations act: Chapter 41.59 RCW.
Educational facilities and programs for state schools for the deaf and blind: RCW 72.40.028.
Elementary or secondary school activities, admission tax exclusion: RCW 36.38.010.
Eminent domain by school districts: Chapter 8.16 RCW.
Employees, qualifications to hold school office: RCW 42.04.020.
Enrollment forecasts: RCW 43.62.050.
Establishment and maintenance of schools guaranteed: State Constitution Art. 26 § 4.
Fiscal year defined: RCW 1.16.030.
Free from sectarian control: State Constitution Art. 9 § 4, Art. 26 § 4.
Garnishment: Chapter 6.27 RCW.
Hearing, reports of deaf, mute, or blind youths in districts: RCW 72.40.060.
High school athletic eligibility, penalty for violating: RCW 67.04.140.
High schools included in public school system: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Hospitalization and medical aid for public employees and dependents -- Premiums, governmental contributions authorized: RCW 41.04.180.
Intoxicating liquor, retail licenses, proximity limitations: RCW 66.24.010.
Labor relations consultants: RCW 43.09.230.
Legal adviser, prosecuting attorney as: RCW 36.27.020(2), (3).
Libraries, contracts for library service: RCW 27.12.180.
Medical schools, requisites for accreditation and approval: RCW 18.71.055.
Meetings, minutes of governmental bodies: Chapter 42.32 RCW.
Motor vehicles, speed regulations when passing public school or playground cross walk: RCW 46.61.440.
Open to all children of state: State Constitution Art. 9 § 1, Art. 26 § 4.
Parental responsibility for handicapped children: Chapter 26.40 RCW.
Periodicals, purchase of, manner of payment: RCW 42.24.035.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Public employment -- Evidence of educational competence: RCW 41.04.015.
Public lands: Title 79 RCW.
Public libraries: Chapter 27.12 RCW.
Public school system, what included in: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Public utility districts and operating agencies
Pupils, residence or absence does not affect right to vote: State Constitution Art. 6 § 4.
Purchases, periodicals, postage, manner of payment: RCW 42.24.035.
Religion, control of schools by, free from: State Constitution Art. 9 § 4, Art. 26 § 4.
Savings and loan associations, school savings accounts, priority in liquidation distribution: RCW 33.40.050.
School directors' association to furnish information to legislature and governor: RCW 44.04.170.
School patrol: RCW 46.61.385.
Sectarian control, free from: State Constitution Art. 9 § 4.
State school for blind: Chapter 72.40 RCW.
State school for deaf: Chapter 72.40 RCW.
State toxicological laboratories: RCW 68.50.107.
Superintendents, duties: State Constitution Art. 3 § 22.
System of schools to be established by state: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Taxation, property taxes, exemptions: State Constitution Art. 7 § 1 (Amendment 14).
Taxing district relief act: Chapter 39.64 RCW.
Teachers' retirement and pensions: Chapter 41.32 RCW.
Technical schools, included in public school system: State Constitution Art. 9 § 2.
Traffic school of city or town and county: Chapter 46.83 RCW.
Year, fiscal year defined: RCW 1.16.030.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.